Milgard is one of the largest and most trusted names in windows and doors. Whether you’re doing a full home remodel, new construction, or replacement, Milgard has windows and doors in shapes and styles that can be used in combinations to improve the beauty, comfort and energy efficiency of your home. For more than 50 years They have demonstrated our commitment to innovation, quality, and service. While Milgard’s coverage is extensive, their service is local. Milgard has multiple locations throughout the Western U.S. Their belief is that by being close to their customers, they can provide them a better service and buying experience. This means faster lead and delivery time, as well as faster warranty situations as well. They are there for you well after you have made the purchase to ensure your windows hold up to the test of time in your home.
Tuscany Series – Vinyl windows and doors that offer you endless possibilities no matter what style, or size of your home project. With equal site lines and a frame shape that creates shadow lines, Tuscany Series vinyl windows are very much in the tradition and architectural styling of wood windows. Because they are made from durable premium vinyl, Tuscany Series windows have superior performance and energy efficiency.
- A broad range of operating styles to offer
- Custom sizes for any specification at no additional charge and no additional lead time
- Unique shapes and limitless combinations
- Innovative features such as SmartTouch locking and folding nesting hardware for Casements and Awnings
- Multiple designs options for grids, glass, colors and more
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Named “Best Quality Vinyl in the Nation” 8 times – Builder Magazine
Style Line Series – Vinyl windows and doors that are built to last. Thin frame window that allows maximum glass opening and can be installed a numerous of different ways depending on your installation needs. Can come in numerous different operating styles depending on what your project needs are.
- Worry free vinyl construction that won’t corrode and does not need painting
- Custom sizes built to your exact specifications with no extra lead time
- Positive action lock that assures you when the window is closed, it’s locked
- Optional comfort package upgrade to maximize efficiency and durability
- Seemingly endless combinations of windows, doors, and transoms in any array you can imagine
- Style Line Series are specifically designed for both new construction and replacement projects, plus they are a great choice for multi-family buildings
- The standard dual pane construction provides more noise control than single pane windows, giving you more peace and quiet
Aluminum Series – A standard aluminum window is made of extruded aluminum. No enhancements are made to reduce thermal transfer through the frame.
- Sealed, mechanically-joined corners stay square and true over years of use, helping to keep homes dry
- Clean narrow sight lines for contemporary designs and maximum view area
- Milgard SunCoat Low-E glass for superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading
- MIlgard Spring Action lock for fingertip-easy opening and enhanced security
- Industry leading full lifetime warranty
- Anodized coating or painted finish helps to prevent against rusting, pitting and corroding
- Also available in Thermally Improved Aluminum – Polyurethane is poured into a channel to separate the aluminum frame, which helps reduce thermal transfer and improve energy efficiency
Essence Series – Wood windows and doors with a fiberglass exterior to protect it from the most harshest conditions.
- Fiberglass exterior is resistant to water, cold, heat, insects, salt air and ultraviolet rays which make the Essence windows last longer and require very little maintenance
- 16 different powder coated fiberglass exterior finish won’t crack, peel, bend, warp or stick due to expansion and contraction, and will never require painting
- All windows meet Energy Star requirements
- Every window is made to your exact size and specification with no additional lead times
- Endless design possibilities with options on exterior color, interior finish, windows in combinations, decorative glass and traditional or contemporary grids
- These windows use a newly engineered mulling system that more securely connects multiple units, creating a tight seal and protecting against air and water infiltration
- Uses SmartTouch locking system
- New sleek tilt latches with recessed push buttons on the double hung and glider windows allow for easy tilt opening and convenient cleaning
- Full lifetime warranty with glass breakage coverage
NEW MILGARD MOVING GLASS WALLS!!